The Learning Innovation Unit (LIU) supports innovation in teaching and learning practices in the Faculty of Environment and Technology (FET) at UWE Bristol. Our expertise is here to help lecturers in FET with the planning, design, delivery and evaluation of technologies and pedagogical approaches to support their teaching work.
We are based in 3Q64 and FET staff are welcome to drop in any time to see us.
- making most effective use of Blackboard and other technologies provided by UWE;
- identifying and piloting new technologies;
- building interactivity and active learning into your teaching;
- making effective use of multimedia and social media;
- recording your lectures;
- assessing and providing feedback to learners;
- film and multimedia production service.