As a UWE member of staff, you can use Panopto on your work or home computer. To install Panopto, follow the guidance below.
On a UWE computer or laptop
If Panopto is not already installed, you can do so yourself from the Software Centre. You do not need an admin password to install programs from here.
- If using Windows,
- Click on the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Start typing ‘Software Centre’ and it will appear on the list. Click on it.
- If on a Mac, click on the red Self Service icon on the desktop.
- Use the search box in the Software Centre to search for Panopto.
- Select Panopto and install.
Once this is complete you should have the green Panopto icon on your desktop.
On your home computer or laptop
You can access the Panopto cloud and download the software from there.
- Go to https://uwe.cloud.panopto.eu/
- Log in with your usual UWE details.
- In the top right you will see your name, and just under it, ‘Download Panopto’. Click on this and follow any instructions.
If you have any problems, contact IT Services for help.