The LIU have produced a guide to webinars for students: Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Student Guide.
This resource covers:
- An introduction to webinars
- The hardware and software requirements
- How to access a webinar
- How to use the communication tools in a webinar
- How to use Breakout Groups, and
- How to access webinar recordings
To share this resource with your students you can share a link to this web page, or share a direct link to the guide: https://xerte.uwe.ac.uk/play.php?template_id=1864
Guidance for for staff
If you are a member of staff, please visit Delivering webinars: Guides for using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for guidance material on using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra to deliver webinars.
Further resources relating to the move to online delivery can be found by visiting Contingency plan for move to online delivery.