Oliver Haslam led a workshop at UWE’s Learning & Teaching Conference on 20 June 2017. The slides, instructions and resources I used can be found below.
What you need
- An Android device (or to join up with somebody with one)
- A Google account – and ability to use Google Drive
- A willingness to join in
- Install the app on your Android device
- Find example Walk 1
- Leave the classroom and follow Walk 1 (volunteers needed – please be back within 15 mins ready to report on your experience)
Stay in class and see the results of Walk 1.
- Try Authoring a Walk yourself
- Interested in using In The Zone? Any ideas for innovative use of this app? Post your comments and questions at the foot of this page
- In The Zone on the Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liu.inthezone&hl=en_GB
- Code for example Walk 1 around campus: kzBAwB3ZJh
- Another walk example: you need to find the code first!
- Author Elevation Code: ********